I got tagged with this one, so here it goes:
1. I hate eating meat off of the bone – even steaks and chicken.
2. I always eat in progression to what I believe will be the best bite, and I hate it when my last bite isn’t the best – it drives me absolutely crazy. Chel knows this, so to test my sacrificial heart, she regularly asks me for my last bite.
3. I graduated first in my class with a degree in History – a lot of good that did me.
4. I graduated from an HBCU (Historically Black College or University), which means the school consisted of less than 5% white folks. I wouldn’t trade that experience for anything in the world.
5. When I check into a hotel on business, I have a system of getting settled in the room including where all my clothes go (and it’s not all in a dresser), ironing, what’s plugged in/unplugged, where my suitcase is stored, and where my brief case is stored.
6. I rub my feet together to fall asleep at night.
7. My mom and I have the same hair cut, but she’s a hottie.
8. My nickname from all of my family (but Chelsea) is Bear.
9. I write the names of people I meet in a book I will have access to when I’m around them as a reference guide in case I forget. Chel just found that out last month, but I’ve been doing it since Jr. High.
10.I have two oil paintings that won in the Stone County (Arkansas) Fair from when I was in elementary school.